A traditional South Indian Pickle with lip smacking, heavenly taste that needs no preservative. A delicious accompaniment to rice, roti, upma, idli and dosa. Can be had with anything as side dish and a perfect pickle to carry for picnics and travel...
Ingredients for making Raw Mango Thokku:
- Grated Raw mango 4 cups (With more sour and tanginess)
- Red chilli powder 4 tea spoons heaped
- Hing powder 1 tea spoon, jagerry powder 2 tb spoons
- Salt 4 tea spoons, Turmeric powder 1/4 tea spoon
- Sesame (Gingelly) Oil 150 ml
- Dry roasted Fenugreek powder 1 tea spoon
How to make Raw Mango Thokku?
Peel off the skin of mango and grate it and keep aside.