Here is the simple and easy steps to make creamy curd rice to carry for lunch box with Barnyard millet that stays fresh for a longer time without sourness. This star hotel curd rice made with barnyard millet doesn't make your tummy heavy, but keeps you cooool...
- Pre time: 05 mins
- Cooking time: 20 mins
- Serves: 4
Recipe to make Kuthiraivali Thayir Sadham (Barnyard Millet Curd Rice):
- Take 2 cups of Barnyard millet (kuthiraivaali rice) in a deep vessel and wash well.
- Add 2 cups of milk, 4 cups of water to it and pressure cook for 5 whistles.
- Let it be in porridge consistency.
- Once you take it out from the cooker, mash it well with a ladle and allow to get warm from very hot.
- In a pan heat 2 teaspoons oil and do the seasoning with mustard, urad dal, chana dal, finely chopped green chillies, a red chilly, ginger, two pinches of asafoetida, curry leaves and add to the rice.
- Add required salt to.
- Add some fresh coriander leaves.
- If taking for lunch box add just 1/2 tea spoon of curd, mix well and pack it.
- If you are serving immediately add two ladles of fresh curd, stir well and serve with any pickle.
Thank you for sharing superb information. Your web-site is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you’ve on this blog.ReplyDelete
Online cakes in Indore