An easy to make, tasty buttermilk kuzhambu without coconut. It can be had with rice, dosa, idiyappam and idli. We love to have this kuzhambu as side dish for Thogayal (chutney) rice and Podi rice too.
How to make Five Minutes More Kuzhambu?
(Serves 4 People)
- Take 500 ml of thick, fresh buttermilk without any lumps.
- It must be in the consistency of milk shake.
- Add required salt and a pinch of turmeric powder and mix well and keep aside.
- In a mixie jar put 4 green chillies, half an inch of ginger, 1/4 tea spoon cumin seed and grind to paste with little water.
- Heat 3 tea spoons of oil in a pan and saute it with mustard seeds, curry leaves, 2 red chillies and 1/4 tea spoon hing powder.
- Then add the chilli paste and saute it for few seconds.
- Then pour the buttermilk in to it and mix well.
- Allow it to boil just for 2 minutes and switch off the stove.
- The more kuzhambu is ready now.
Very simple explanation and easy to make the dishes.Thanks a lot !!ReplyDelete