A very healthy side dish to have with bread or rice or rotis. The combination of these three nutritious ingredients help to start the day nutritiously....
- Pre time: 10 mins
- Cooking time: 10 mins
- Serves: 4
Ingredients for making Cabbage & Beetroot Stir Fry with Greengram Sprouts :
- Cabbage and Beetroot 250 gms each
- Green gram sprouts 3 table spoons
- Salt 1/4 tea spoon
- Coriander leaves chopped few
- Pepper powder 1/4 tea spoon
- Lemon juice 1/2 tea spoon
- Green chillies and ginger chopped 1/2 tea spoon each
- Mustard seeds and cumin seeds for seasoning
- Oil 3 tea spoons
How to make Cabbage & Beetroot Stir Fry with Greengram Sprouts?
Peel off the skin of Beetroot .
In a vegetable scraper grate the cabbage and beetroot finely and keep aside.
Heat a pan with oil and do the seasoning with cumin seeds.
Once they splutter put the green chillies and fry for few seconds.
Transfer the grated veggies to the pan with salt and stir well. keep the flame to low and close the pan with a lid.
After 10 minutes remove the lid and add the sprouts and pepper powder and stir for one more minute.
Switch off the stove.
Squeeze the lemon juice in to it and garnish with coriander leaves.
The veggies need not be cooked to soft. Let them stay crunchy.