A simple, tasty and quick breakfast to have on a busy morning is this Veg Bread Upma. Since the ketchup and veggies are added, the kids love this Veg Bread Upma very much. The different colours of Bell Peppers added in this Veg Bread Upma makes it very tempting and Colourful..
- Pre time: 10 mins
- Cooking time: 10 mins
- Serves: 3
Ingredients for making Veg Bread Upma:
- Bread Slices 12
- Finely chopped onions 1
- Green chillies chopped 1 tea spoon
- Carrot, Beans, Bell Peppers chopped 1 cup
- Tomato sauce & Green Chiili Sauce 1 teaspoon each
- Crushed Clove and Cinnamon 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil 3 Table spoons
- Fresh Coriander leaves
How to make Veg Bread Upma?
- Cut the Bread slices to square pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the pan with oil.
- Fry onions till becomes translucent.
- Add the green chillies, crushed clove, cinnamon powder.
- Mix well.
- Add the veggies and le them cook till becomes mildly soft and not over boiled.
- Add the sauces and salt.
- Mix well and stir for a while.
- Add the bread pieces and mix gently.
- Garnish with the corainder leaves and switch off.
- The Veg Bread Upma is ready to eat now.