Tea isn't simply tea in India but it is like a staple beverage here and a day without it is impossible and incomplete. Indians prefer their steaming cup of tea because it acts as an energy booster and is simply indispensable. This popular beverage has a lot of health benefits too as its antioxidants help to eliminate toxins and free radicals from the blood. Make use of these Smart Samayal Tips and enjoy different flavours of Tea...
Add a tea spoon of grated Ginger to the boiling water while making tea when you have cold or head ache.
Cardamom tea is a deliciously flavoured tea.Add 3 Cardamom pods after removing the skin to the water in the saucepan when preparing tea.
Mint Tea or Pudina Chai is light, aromatic and refreshing beverage:
- Wash the mint leaves in water. In a tea pan or tea maker, add water. Add the mint leaves.
- Boil the water for 3-4 minutes till the flavors and aroma of the mint starts infusing in the water. The water will start becoming green. Let the quantity of green color in the water increase.
- Add the tea leaves or tea powder. Add sugar. Now add milk and let the tea come to a boil. Your Pudina Chai is ready and you can serve it.
Lemon grass Tea
- Combine the lemon grass, mint leaves and jaggery with 5 cups of water in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Lower the flame and simmer till it reduces to about 3 cups.
- Remove from the flame, add the tea leaves, cover and allow it to infuse for a few minutes.
- Strain and serve hot.
Cinnamon Tea is a flavourful and healthy tea. Add 1/4 teaspoon of ground Cinnamon to water for making 2 cups of tea.
Honey Iced Tea
Add tea bags to boiling water; allow to steep 3-5 minutes. Remove tea bags and add lemon juice and honey. Stir to combine. Add cold water and refrigerate. Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses and serve.
Tulsi Tea (Basil leaves Tea)
Hot tea made with natural ingredients like tulsi and lemon is extremely soothing for the throat as the leaves of tulsi help to fight off the germs. Add the basil leaves in 1½ cups of water. Boil for 10 minutes. Strain and add the lemon juice. Serve warm.
Masala Tea Powder:
Take 2 tea spoons of cloves, 20 cardamom, Dry ginger piece of an inch, Nutmeg just a pinch, cinnamon sticks 10 and powder them all to coarse and store it in an air tight box. While making tea add1/4 tea spoon of this to the boiling water and enjoy the aroma and health benefits.
asathureenga madam ..Yummy teasReplyDelete