- Pre time: 15 mins
- Cooking time: 15 mins
- Serves: 6
Ingredients for making Spicy Cabbage Balls:
- Cabbage 500 gms (Finely grated)
- Onions 2 (Finely chopped)
- Finely Chopped green chillies 2 tea spoons
- Ginger and Garlic paste 1 tea spoon
- Garam masala powder 1/4 tea spoon
- Cumin seed powder 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt to taste
- Besan flour 3 tb spoons
- Corn flour 3 tb spoons
- Rice flour 3 tb spoons
- Kashmiri chilli powder 1 tea spoon
- Curd 1 tb spoon
How to make Spicy Cabbage Balls?Half cook chopped cabbage in a steamer or microwave or in a pressure cooker. See to it that it does not become soft and mushy.
Allow it to cool.
Then add all other above said items to it and mix well by kneading.
Make small balls out of the mixture.
Heat oil in a pan for frying.
Deep fry them to dark golden colour and serve hot with tomato sauce.
Instead of making balls just pinch a portion from the stuff and drop into the oil for frying. You will get Cabbage Pakoras crispier than onion pakoras.
While frying the balls keep the flame in medium to avoid over burning.