Bread Paneer Roll tastes simply awesome with crispy bread slices stuffed with spicy paneer stuffing..
- Pre time: 15 mins
- Cooking time: 20 mins
- Serves: 6
Ingredients for making Bread Paneer Roll:
- Bread Slices 10
- Oil 4 to 6 tb spoons
- Finely chopped onions and Capsicums 1 cup each
- Green Peas boiled 1/2 cup
- Grated Paneer 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Kashmiri chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil 2 tb spoons
- Cumin Seeds 1/2 teaspoon
How to make Bread Paneer Roll?
- Heat a pan with 2 tb spoon oil.
- Do the seasoning with cumin seeds.
- Fry onions and capsicums for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, chilli powder and garam masala powder and mix well.
- Now add the boiled peas.
- Let them to fry well till the stuff becomes dry without any water content.
- Now add the grated Paneer and stir for a while.
- Switch off.
- Transfer to a bowl and keep aside.
- Now trim the edges on four sides from the bread roll.
- Gently roll a rolling pin on the slice.
- Apply a teaspoon of water all over.
- Place 2 tbspoons of the stuffing in one corner and roll the slice.
- Press the corners slightly and seal the openings.
- Repeat the process for all the slices.
- Heat a wide pan with 3 tb spoons of oil.
- Place a roll and gently fry on all sides till it becomes golden brown on all sides.
- Do this with other slices too.
- If needed add some oil to pan in-between and complete the fry.
- The crispy and spicy Bread Paneer Rolls are ready to serve with Tomato Sauce now.