- Pre time: 10 mins
- Cooking time: 10 mins
- Serves: 3
Ingredients for making Chapati Fry:
- Left over Chapatis or Rotis 6
- Thinly sliced Onions 1
- Finely chopped Onions and Green Capsicum from 1 each
- Coarsely crushed cloves and cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chilli sauce 2 teaspoons
- Tomato Ketchup 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Butter and Oil 2 tb spoons each
- Coriander leaves
How to make Chapathi Fry?
Cut the Chapathi in to bite size pieces and keep aside.
Heat a pan with oil and butter.
Sprinkle the clove and cinnamon powder once the better gets melted.
Fry onions for two minutes and then add the tomatoes.
Fry till they become soft.
Add in the capsicum and fry for a minute.
Now its time to squeeze the ketchup and sauce in.
Add required salt, red chilli powder and garam masala powder.
Sprinkle handful of water.
Transfer the chapathi pieces in to the pan and mix well.
In medium flame allow the pieces to blend well with the spices for five minutes.
Switch off the stove.
Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot in a bowl.