- Pre time: 15 mins
- Cooking time: 10 mins
- Serves: 3
Ingredients for making Lemon Idlis:
- Mini Idli 25 cut 5 idlis in to small pieces
- Lemon juice from 2 lemons
- Gingelly oil / Sesame oil 3 table spoons
- Mustard seeds 1/2 tea spoon
- Urad dal and chana dal 1 tea spoon each
- Peanuts / Groundnuts 2 tb spoons
- Broken cashew nuts few
- Finely chopped green chillies 1 tea spoon
- Grated ginger 1/2 teaspoon
- Asafoetida powder 1/4 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tea spoon
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves
How to make Lemon Idlis?
Heat a pan with Oil.
Now add the lemon juice and immediately switch off the stove.
The Lemon idlis are ready to serve now.