- Preparation time: 10 mins
- Serves: 3
Ingredients needed for Hot, Sweet and Sour Chutney / Dip :
- Seedless dates 15
- Raisins / Kismis 10
- Red chillies 3
- Thick Tamarind juice 3 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Green chillies finely chopped 2
- Oil 1 tea spoon
- Mustard seeds, Urad dal and curry leaves for seasoning
How to make Hot, Sweet and Sour Chutney / Dip?
- In half teaspoon oil fry red chillies for few seconds.
- In a blender add dates, salt, raisins, tamarind pulp and roasted red chillies and grind to paste and transfer it to a cup.
- Do the seasoning in 1/2 teaspoon oil with mustard seeds and green chillies and add it to the chutney.
Healthy and innovative recipe. !!! Can we add tomatoes to this chutney ?ReplyDelete
You can add if you prefer tomatoesDelete
Sweet and sour chutney is super easy and good way to enjoy season’s plum with some delicious dishes.ReplyDelete