- Preparation time: 10 mins
- Serves: 3
Ingredients needed for Hot, Sweet and Sour Chutney / Dip :
- Seedless dates 15
- Raisins / Kismis 10
- Red chillies 3
- Thick Tamarind juice 3 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Green chillies finely chopped 2
- Oil 1 tea spoon
- Mustard seeds, Urad dal and curry leaves for seasoning
How to make Hot, Sweet and Sour Chutney / Dip?
- In half teaspoon oil fry red chillies for few seconds.
- In a blender add dates, salt, raisins, tamarind pulp and roasted red chillies and grind to paste and transfer it to a cup.
- Do the seasoning in 1/2 teaspoon oil with mustard seeds and green chillies and add it to the chutney.