August 31, 2017
August 29, 2017
Besan Flour Kheer / Kadalai Maavu Payasam
Making Payasam / Kheer is mandatory in most of the households in Tamilnadu whenever son-in-law visits family. Sometimes it happens, he visits home uninformed and during those occasions we make this instant Besan Flour Kheer and hence it gets the name Mapillai Payasam. The besan Flour when fried in Ghee gives awesome flavour to this Besan Flour Kheer. Since the procedure of making this Besan Flour payasam is very simple and can be done with very minimum ingredients it really gives in hand when we have unexpected guests at home. Try this Besan Flour Payasam / Kadalai Maavu Payasam for this festive season..
August 27, 2017
Brinjal / Eggplant Shallow Fry
August 21, 2017
Poha Kichadi / Aval Pongal
August 05, 2017
Veg Bread Upma
A simple, tasty and quick breakfast to have on a busy morning is this Veg Bread Upma. Since the ketchup and veggies are added, the kids love this Veg Bread Upma very much. The different colours of Bell Peppers added in this Veg Bread Upma makes it very tempting and Colourful..
- Pre time: 10 mins
- Cooking time: 10 mins
- Serves: 3
Ingredients for making Veg Bread Upma:
- Bread Slices 12
- Finely chopped onions 1
- Green chillies chopped 1 tea spoon
- Carrot, Beans, Bell Peppers chopped 1 cup
- Tomato sauce & Green Chiili Sauce 1 teaspoon each
- Crushed Clove and Cinnamon 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil 3 Table spoons
- Fresh Coriander leaves
How to make Veg Bread Upma?
- Cut the Bread slices to square pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the pan with oil.
- Fry onions till becomes translucent.
- Add the green chillies, crushed clove, cinnamon powder.
- Mix well.
- Add the veggies and le them cook till becomes mildly soft and not over boiled.
- Add the sauces and salt.
- Mix well and stir for a while.
- Add the bread pieces and mix gently.
- Garnish with the corainder leaves and switch off.
- The Veg Bread Upma is ready to eat now.
August 03, 2017
Baby Potato Kaara Curry
Baby Potatoes are boiled and fried and simmered with home made spices. This Baby Potato Kaara Curry is a perfect choice to have as a side dish for any variety Rice, Plain Rice, Curd Rice, Rasam Rice and Jeera Rice. The simple boiled potatoes become a spicy Potato Kaara Curry with Roasted and Powdered Spices that add fantastic Aroma to the Baby Potato Kaara Curry..