A healthy breakfast made with multi grain bread and veggies that is suitable for all age groups...
- Pre time: 10 mins
- Cooking time: 15 mins
- Serves: 3
How to make Veg French Toast?
- In a broad bowl take 3 table spoons of Besan flour.
- add grated carrot, cabbage,finely chopped onions, coriander leaves and green chillies with required salt.
- Add water and bring it to dosa batter consistency.
- Heat a dosa tawa.
- Place the bread slice on the batter and gently press.
- Pour some batter on its top too as shown in the picture.
- Place it on the greased Tawa.
- Roast it to golden brown on both the sides.
- Serve with tomato sauce.
- Use oil, butter or ghee as per your taste for toasting the bread.
- A pinch of garam masala powder can also be added to the batter.
Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway,ReplyDelete
just wanted to say great blog! 오피사이트