You can make an absolute easy and tasty Manchurian with Multi Grain or Whole Wheat Bread without deep fry. Here is the simple recipe for Bread Manchurian to munch with evening tea or to serve as starter...
- Preparation and cooking time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 2
Ingredients for making Bread Manchurian:
- Multi grain or whole wheat Bread slices 6
- Sliced onion into dices 3 tb spoons
- Thin slices of capsicum 3 tb spoons
- Slitted green chillies 2
- Minced Garlic 4
- Minced Ginger from 1/2 inch ginger
- Green chilli sauce 1 tea spoon
- Tomato Hot and sweet sauce 2 tea spoons
- Soya sauce 1 tea spoon
- White pepper powder 1/4 tea spoon (Optional)
- Corn flour 2 tb spoons
- All purpose (Maida Flour) 2 tb spoons
- Salt to taste
- Spring onions chopped 1 tb spoon
How to make Bread Manchurian?
- Dilute the flours to thin batter with a pinch of salt in a broad pan adding water.
- Heat a Dosa Tawa. With a brush or spoon coat the bread slices with the batter on both sides and toast on the tawa smearing little oil to golden brown.
- Once they get cooled, cut them to squares and keep aside.
- Heat a pan with 2 tea spoons of oil.
- Add slitted green chillies, sliced onions and capsicum and fry in medium flame for a while.
- Add the minced garlic and ginger and stir well.
- Now add the sauces one by one,pepper powder and required salt.
- Finally add the bread pieces and mix gently to make the sauces and spices to coat on the bread well.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve.