- Prep: 10 mins
- Cooking: 5 mins
Ingredients for making the Yellow Pumpkin Raitha:
- Grated yellow pumpkin - 2 cups
- Beaten fresh curd - 2 cups
- Green chillies finely chopped - 1 tea spoon
- Cummin seed powder (Jeera powder) - a pinch
- Oil 1 tea spoon
- Mustard seeds, urad dal and curry leaves for seasoning
How to make Yellow Pumpkin Raitha?Heat the pan with oil and sauté it with mustard seed and urad dal. Then add the green chillies and required salt and fry well.
Then add the grated pumpkin and switch off the stove. Just mix the vegetable, salt and seasoning together well and allow it to cool for a while.
If you are a curd hater, then have this as a stylish Yellow Pumpkin salad.
This raitha can also be used as a side dish for Traditional recipes like Porichakuzhambu and Vathakuzhambu rice.