The chill, creamy and pulpy Mango flavoured yoghurt is the most comfort one for this summer.
- Ripened Mango big size 1
- Full cream milk 1 litre
- Powdered Sugar 4 table spoons
- Soak 2 strings of saffron in 1tb spoon of warm milk.
- Boil the milk in a big vessel in medium flame till it becomes 3/4 in quantity.
- Allow it to cool well. Then add a teaspoon of curd in to the milk.
- It will turn into a thick creamy curd in 5 or 6 hours.
- Transfer the curd into a muslin cloth and squeeze it gently to remove the water present in it.
- Keep the water free curd in a bowl.
- Add the sugar powder with the mango pieces and give a whip in the mixie or hand mixer to make into pulp.
- Add the mango pulp, the saffron milk to the curd and mix well and refrigerate it for three hours and serve chill.