Even while cutting the Lady’s finger we can see the juice sticking at the edges of the knife. Most of the beginners say that the Lady’s finger fry turns out very sticky at the end while making shallow fry.Here are the tips to get non sticky crispy bhindi fry..
Follow the given Smart Samayal Tips to make a Non Sticky Lady’s Finger Curry:
• Always wipe them neatly one by one by a dry clean cloth before chopping.
• Don’t chop them in to very thin pieces.
• Add salt to the oil while sauteing it out.
• Don’t cover the pan with the lid while cooking the Lady’s finger.
• Shallow fry it in a medium flame and sprinkle 2 tea spoons of cornflour and besan flour to make it more crispy and non sticky.
• Apart from all the above, add a tea spoon of lemon juice or a table spoon of curd while frying the vegetable. In few minutes it will make the vegetable to become Non Stick.
I wish for the great of success in all of our destiny endeavorsReplyDelete
The project manager was proactive and followed up regularly to ensure smooth engagement Lentis media. They were always able to help and went the extra mile to deliver.ReplyDelete
Do to the anomalous significant levels of sugar, fat and salt and different synthetics the body changes its science to adjust to the effects of processing these nourishments which has the effect of truly changing people science.토토사이트ReplyDelete