An absolute delicious, healthy and lip-smacking Spicy Rice. You will simply love to carry this glorious Biryani in Lunch box. A simple onion raita pairs excellent with this Kidney beans Biryani. This Kidney Beans and Tomato Biryani is an easy to make recipe. The mild tanginess taste of the tomatoes blends with the fresh Indian spices make this Biryani extremely impressive...
ALSO SEE THE RECIPES OF MUSHROOM BIRYANI & EASY SPICY VEG BRIYANI
Pre time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Ingredients for making Rajma & Tomato Biryani:
- Red Kidney Beans / Rajma 100 gms (Handful) soaked overnight.
- Basmathi Rice 250 gms / 2 cups
- Thinly sliced Onions from 2 onions
- Bay leaves 2
- Few Cloves & Cinnamon with 1 Green cardamom coarsely crushed 1 tea spoon together
- Oil 3 table spoons
For Grinding in to paste :
- Tomatoes 4
- Chopped Onions from 2 onions
- Kashmiri chilli powder 1 tea spoon
- Coriander seed powder 2 tea spoons
- Fennel Seeds 1 tea spoon
- Coriander leaves washed handful
- Garlic pods 10
- Ginger piece peeled 2 inch
Grind all the above items to fine paste and keep aside.
How to make Rajma & Tomato Biryani?