- Pre time: 10 mins
- Cooking time: 30 to 40 mins
- Serves : 4
Ingredients for making Rava Roti:
- Rava/Sooji/Semolina 2 cups
- Cooking oil 4 table spoons
- Grated carrot 1 cup
- Finely chopped green chillies 2 tea spoons
- Asafoetida / Hing powder a pinch
- Water 5 cups
- Rice flour 3 table spoons
- Salt to taste
Step by Step Video for making Rava/Sooji Roti:
How to make Rava Roti?Powder 2 cups of sooji / rava and keep aside.
In a broad pan boil 5 cups of water. Add 2 tb spoons of cooking oil , 1 cup of grated carrot, 2 tea spoons of finely chopped green chillies, pinch of hing powder and required salt to boiling water.
Break the lumps while stirring.
Now open it and stir well. Switch off.
Transfer the stuff to a plate. Let it get cool down.
Now serve the rava rotis hot with chutney, sambhar or sauce.