- Pre time: 05 mins
- Cooking time: 03 mins
- Serves: 4
Ingredients for making Getti Chutney:
- Coconut 4 tb spoons
- Chana dal / Kadalai paruppu 2 table spoons
- Green Chillies 3 or 4
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2 teaspoons
- Asafoetida Powder 1/4 teaspoon
How to make Getti Chutney?
- Heat a pan with oil and roast the dal till becomes light brown.
- At this stage add the green chillies and roast further for 20 seconds.
- Transfer to a bowl and soak in water for 20 minutes.
- Then drain the water and grind in a blender with coconut, salt and asafoetida to coarse thick paste with little water.